THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INTERNATIONAL YOUNG INNOVATORS SUMMIT 2018
- International Young Innovators Summit are welcoming youth between the age of 15 and 25
- Delegate participants must be enrolled in a high school, university, or be a recent graduate under the age of 25.
- All delegates may be registered individually or team (based on essay)
B. Registration Deadlines
- Registration to become delegates will only be conducted through International Young Innovators Summit website.
- All fees are non-refundable, include commitment fee.
- The provision will be informed in the letter of commitment that will be provided by the committee
- Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from IYIS stating the status of their participation at IYIS after background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation in their visa acquisition process.
2. IYIS 2018 is not responsible for any participant’s visa into the Tokyo, Japan. All fees are non-refundable, and it is the participant’s responsibility to secure the necessary documentation to enter Tokyo. IYIS will not issue refunds for delegates who are unable to secure a visa.
E. Privacy and Intellectual Property
- IYIS reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to IYIS and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the congress and social events without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in IYIS 2018 will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, congress, or any other form without the express written consent from IYIS 2018 of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- IYIS reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
F. Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in IYIS and future IYIS activities, and falsification of information or impersonation will result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this congress will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at IYIS, and should the IYIS Committee discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Tokyo, Japan while participating in IYIS. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and social events venues.
- Participants understands full assumption of risk and acknowledges that IYIS, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the IYIS committeeteam, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Conference Handbook and decided by the IYIS Committee- General.